Sunday 26 February 2012

POETRY: Apology To Every Muslim



To every Muslim I know and don’t know,
Whom I have offended in any way:
I’m sorry if there’s anything I owe,
Or if I’ve ever hurt you by mistake,

I’m sorry for any problem I caused,
For any arguments – if we did have –
Please forgive my forgetfulness and flaws,
Forgive if at you I have ever laughed,

I’m sorry if what I did I meant it –
If I did not mean it, I’m sorry too –
I’m sorry I acted like a ‘dimwit’,
Sorry to those I know and never knew.

Forgive – likewise, Allah will forgive you.
Forgive me please. May Allah forgive you too.

Ameen.

Miriam / Mariam Mababaya

No comments:

Post a Comment

(( C O M M E N T S ARE WELCOME ))

(( if you have studied at any of these schools, please let me know? AL-ROWAD SCHOOL, Middle East International School, WAMY youth, Daar Adh-Dhikr or Daar Az-Zikr, Manarat Ar-Riyadh Schools ))

(( if you intend to insult, you don't have to comment because by doing that you'll only be earning more sins on your account of bad deeds ))