Tuesday 28 February 2012

Just Sharing: Hadith on Allah's Righteous Friends

It was narrated that Allah's Messenger Muhammad (SallAllahu 'alaihi wa sallam) said:

"Allah (the Almighty and Most Majestic) said: 'Whosoever shows enmity to someone (a righteous Muslim) devoted to Me, I shall be at war with him. My servant draws not near to Me with anything more loved by Me than the religious duties I have enjoined upon him (example: praying the daily salahs at their times etc.), and My servant continues to draw near to Me with supererogatory works so that I shall love him (example of supererogatory deeds: praying Sunnah Dhuha, salatul Witr and Tahajjud, fasting on Mondays and Thursdays etc.). When I love him I am his hearing with which he hears, his seeing with which he sees, his hand with which he strikes and his foot with which he walks. Were he to ask [something] of Me, I would surely give it to him, and were he to ask Me for refuge, I would surely grant him it.'"

Allah knows best.

^ one of my favorite Hadiths which I believe is so true.

1 comment:

  1. JazakAllah Khair for another superb post,very nice!
    Thanks for asking me, my answer is...
    recently 26 ~
    what about you ?
    please remove the word verification from comment section, it feels hectic..sorry!

    ReplyDelete

(( C O M M E N T S ARE WELCOME ))

(( if you have studied at any of these schools, please let me know? AL-ROWAD SCHOOL, Middle East International School, WAMY youth, Daar Adh-Dhikr or Daar Az-Zikr, Manarat Ar-Riyadh Schools ))

(( if you intend to insult, you don't have to comment because by doing that you'll only be earning more sins on your account of bad deeds ))